Welcome to my blog and I guess I'll start off with a little bit about myself:
My Xbox live gamertag is BoA Wrath this is the handle I have gone under since my Quake clan days back in 1996 and have just continued to use it since 1st joining xbox live 9 years ago.
I have been involved in the years in level designing for games such as Farcry, Farcry Instincts and Halo Reach. Videos of my maps can be seen on youtube under by profile boawrath
When I'm not hiding behind my online persona, I work as a principal test analyst for Autotrader.co.uk.
BoA
My Xbox live gamertag is BoA Wrath this is the handle I have gone under since my Quake clan days back in 1996 and have just continued to use it since 1st joining xbox live 9 years ago.
I have been involved in the years in level designing for games such as Farcry, Farcry Instincts and Halo Reach. Videos of my maps can be seen on youtube under by profile boawrath
When I'm not hiding behind my online persona, I work as a principal test analyst for Autotrader.co.uk.
BoA
No comments:
Post a Comment